Corporate #Dare2Tutu Partnership
Have You Dared to Consider A Partnership For The Greater Good?
This year, for breast cancer awareness month, we’re inviting brands and organizations to #Dare2Tutu – our annual giving campaign that brings smiles, cheer and inspiration to those affected by breast cancer.
If you’re looking to give back, make a difference, and support a worthwhile cause consider joining us in the fight against breast cancer. #Dare2Tutu is a fun, interactive way to unite your company and work toward a common goal that will impact so many lives. We’ve put together two donation-based packages that will be as beneficial to you as it will be to our cause – because we love rewarding our partners.
Corporate Friends Who Dare — $500 one-time donation
- A "Giving Profile" partnership callout on our website with your logo and website link
- Special thank you dedicated blog entry, includes a quote from your company about why Corporate Giving is important to you
- Partnership mention (at least three) on The Tutu Project's Twitter
- Dedicated posts (at least three) on The Tutu Project's Instagram with your Instagram handle tag in the caption
- Ten (10) tutus so that you can dare your executives and staff to #Dare2Tutu. We will brand, share and repost your #Dare2Tutu photographs across our social properties. The more you share, the more exposure you'll get!
Corporate Dare Devils — $1,000 one-time donation
"Friends" Benefits plus:
- A "Giving Profile" page, includes an excerpt about your company (to be provided by you) and a feature about your founder, CEO or executive team.
- Dedicated boosted post on The Tutu Project Facebook page with a link to your giving profile on thetutuproject.com
- Dedicated post on The Tutu Project's LinkedIn and breast cancer related LinkedIn groups
- Dedicated "thank you day" post on The Tutu Project Instagram with your Instagram handle tag in the caption and a link to your giving profile on our website live for 48 hours.