The Tutu Project Cheer Package is intended to do many things; make a recently diagnosed patient smile, remind patients in ongoing treatment that somebody is thinking about them, and help us fundraise for breast cancer patients that need our help.
Package includes: Pink or Blue Tutu, set of three (3) blank notecards with 'Ballerina' photographs, and a set of twenty (10) adorable Ballerina Bob stickers.
Maybe this tutu is just a diversion, a brief respite from the worry with a loved one that has been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Who needs a tutu anyway?
- A friend that wants to surprise the patient when driving them to chemotherapy
- A breast cancer patient that wants to cheer others up while donning his or her tutu to chemotherapy
- A breast cancer patient celebrating her final treatment
- A breast cancer patient that has an inner fashionista, but was always afraid to show it
- A father, brother, sister, or friend that just wants to knock on a door to say hello, and see a smile of surprise when the patient sees them in a tutu.
Humor and laughter are proven to help alleviate emotional stress. We know that living with cancer is complex, scary and sad for patients and their loved ones. We hope our tutus, cards, and stickers help by reminding everyone that a story of love, support and laughter can bring much-needed comfort during difficult times.
Note: Approximately $15 - $20 are donated to the foundation for every purchase of a cheer package. Tutus are also sold in discounted packages for fundraisers and special events.